- Adelphi Acre Community Garden
- Environmental Awareness
- Events Calendar
- Links and Resources
- Local Government
- Milwood News
- Neighborhood Garage Sale
- Regional Development
Weather ForecastCurrently60°Mostly CloudyTomorrow is forecast to be Cooler than today. A few morning showers.Tuesday 12/18 60%High 68° / Low 52°Chance of RainA few showers developing late. Lows overnight in the low 50s.Wednesday 12/19 40%High 64° / Low 48°Chance of RainShowers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Thursday 12/20 0%High 61° / Low 39°Partly CloudyMostly sunny and windy. High 61F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.Friday 12/21 0%High 64° / Low 45°ClearA mainly sunny sky. High 64F. Winds light and variable.
Author Archives: Erik Harris
IMPD Fall 2018 will be November 3rd – please consider coming out to help with park maintenance and beautification. It’s also a great way to get to know neighbors and explore the park and greenbelt! Projects planned: 1) Trash Cleanup … Continue reading
The City project to extend the Northern Walnut Creek Trail to Amherst is underway. Construction is expected to last approximately 6 months. This work has closed several trails so we have put together a map to help navigate around the … Continue reading
We need about 20 volunteers to help finish the pool landscaping and restore the newly repaired Creekside Trail (see details below). Here is a link to sign up: https://austinparks.givepulse.com/event/73493-Balcones-District-Park-Friends-of-Balcones-Work-Day%21
Thanks to the grant obtained by the Friends of Balcones through the City’s NPP Program, the City-hired Contractor has completed* repairs to the “Creekside Trail” in Balcones Park. This is a great win for the neighborhood and park supporters. We … Continue reading
Want to help beautify Balcones Park and get some exercise and fresh air? Please mark your calendars to help out! Here are details for what we plan to accomplish: 1) Trash Cleanup throughout park and greenbelt to Mopac. If we … Continue reading
see the Northern Walnut Creek Trail page for project updates!