Milwood NA's General Meeting – Tues, Oct 20th, 7pm, Abel's North
Please join MNA for News, Issues, & Events regarding our neighborhood (agenda coming soon) as well as some neighborly socializing and door prizes! If you would like to input an agenda item or join the board please email email@example.com.
Abel's North has generously offered their banquet room for our meeting which will allow attendees to purchase food and drink (Abel's Menu), if they choose, during the meeting. This location will also provide a chance to socialize with neighbors before and after the meeting. So come, eat, drink and be merry with fellow Milwood Neighbors!
7:30pm: Meeting will Begin
– Library Update: Heidi Tse
– Code Compliance: Officer Chessie Collins
– Fire Education & Free Smoke Alarm Program: Palmer Buck, Division Chief, Austin Fire Department
– Officer Elections (Board Positions are available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested)
– Trail: Erik Harris
– Balcones Park Shade Improvement Project & Additional Improvement Projects
– Composting at Adelphi Acre Garden
– Holiday Lighting Contest
– and more
– Additional MNA Items: ~ Website Additions: Businesses in Our Backyard, Events, Advertiser Coupons, Weather; ~ Facebook Page; ~ Annual Dues; ~ Call for Board Participation-attend a board meeting without a commitment/try us on!
– Resident Concerns or Questions
8:30pm: Meeting Adjourned
8:30pm: Socializing Begins Again (Abel's closes at 10pm and we are welcome to stay as long as we like with Pool Tables, Dart Boards, Shuffle Boards, a full menu and bar to enjoy!)
We hope you can attend and join the conversations happening in Milwood.