Milwood’s General Resident Meeting
Tues, May 18, 2021 at 7pm via Zoom
Click HERE to see the notes and slides from the event.
Open to all Residents: Owners & Renters alike, not only those that pay the $15 voluntary annual dues
Please join MNA for the below agenda.
It’s also a great time to pay your voluntary MNA Member Dues, which are $15 per year, but it is not a requirement to join the meeting, only to vote.
7:00pm: Meeting Begins
– Past MNA Events:
– Batteries, Oil, Paint & Antifreeze Collection Event – Sat. May 11
– 3rd Annual Pool-Party – Sat. June 1
– July 4th Parade & Picnic – Thurs. July 4
– Milwood Library Update
– Completed Projects in the area
– Incomplete Projects in the area
– Crime Report, Key Concerns & Neighborhood Watch in Milwood – Get us ready for the Summer!
– Balcones Pool, Balcones Park & Playground Improvement Updates
– Resident Concerns or Questions, ie improvements & issues
– Board Member Elections – in need of a few positions: Vice President, Social Media Chair, Membership Chair, and more
– Brief Mentions if time allows:
– Other Events in the area/items: Summitt Elementary Registration, Summitt Elementary Summer Camps
8:30pm: Meeting Adjourned
Do you receive MNA’s E-Newsletters? If not, sign up here.