The list of the Milwood Improvement Project Suggestions from Milwood Residents:
– A “Welcome to Milwood” sign at each end of Milwood & a welcoming boulevard that is dryscaped near Amherst/Parmer
– A fenced dog park
– An educational campaign on the issue of residents not picking up after their dogs
– Address the issue of drivers going 40+ mph down Wycliff and Cabana and other major thru streets
– A side walk to continue up Dorsett along the train tracks
– Continuing the No Dumping Campaign
– Clean-up the lot next to the Library and protect some of the trees there.
– Tennis Courts added to Balcones District Park (Committee Formed and Committee Members begin accepted. Click here to join.)
If you would like to stay up-to-date on any of these or join a committee to get any of these completed using the help of a City Grant, click here.