Join us for Milwood’s Resident Meeting on Mon., Nov. 14 at 7pm at Milwood Baptist Church!
All Welcome: Owners & Renters alike and not just paid members.
Mon, Nov 14, 2022 at 7pm
Milwood Baptist Church (corner of Cassady/Cabana)
We hope you can join us to discuss all things Milwood! Come hear what is new in our area and voice your concerns.
PLEASE RSVP so we can plan for you.
– City Transportation to talk about Roads, etc
– Summitt Elementary to talk need for Mentors at Summitt
– Discuss Park Items: It’s My Park Day, Trail Improvements, Basketball Court Improvements, Reservation System for the Pavilion and get signatures on petition, Gutters on Pavilion to help with Drainage Concerns around Playground, Sidewalk along Driveway into Park, Other Nearby Park Purchases
– Call for a Transportation Focused Neighbor who could monitor changes as the city starts developing around us
– Discuss Mailbox Break-ins and Replacements
– 311 App on Phones
Click HERE to see the notes and slides from the previous Milwood NA Resident Meetings.
Open to all Residents: Owners & Renters alike, not only those that pay the $15 voluntary annual dues though voting will be limited to dues paying / active members.
RSVP in the Facebook Event for a gentle reminder.
Want to take a more active role in your neighborhood? Or Have any agenda ideas for the fall General Resident Meeting for Milwood?
We want to hear from you! Give us your feedback on items you would like addressed or included at Milwoodna1<at>gmail.com