Hi MNA Members! If you are current on your dues then you should find a Membership Vote in your email’s inbox. Please respond in the next 48 hours.
If you did not receive the email then your dues have expired but if you want to participate in the vote regarding the rezoning of a property on Waters Park Rd to Cocktail Lounge, simply pay your dues ASAP www.milwoodna.com/the-association/pay-dues/
- Adelphi Acre Community Garden
- Environmental Awareness
- Events Calendar
- Links and Resources
- Local Government
- Milwood News
- Neighborhood Garage Sale
- Regional Development
Weather ForecastCurrently50°OvercastTomorrow is forecast to be Warmer than today. A few morning showers.Tuesday 10/16 40%High 50° / Low 47°Chance of RainShowers late. Lows overnight in the upper 40s.Wednesday 10/17 30%High 54° / Low 51°Chance of RainShowers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 54F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Thursday 10/18 70%High 59° / Low 53°RainCloudy with periods of rain. High 59F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Friday 10/19 50%High 63° / Low 56°Chance of RainShowers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 63F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.