Thanks to all that showed!!! It was a “big” crowd!! We appreciate you showing up so much. And welcome to the TWO new Board Members, John and Dan!!
New Board Members elected and existing members were re-elected.
Dan Horowitz and John Marostica were elected to the Board. Palmer Buck has also been added back to the Board!
Erik gave an update on the trail. Scribe ADA sidewalk work has started, then amended trail work to avoid 12 foot ADA wall will start, pending surveys and approvals by city.
Garden – Neal – still getting permits, permissions, funding, etc. AdelphiAcre.org – final plans will be on site in 2 weeks. All 56 plots have been reserved. City will match any in-kind donation we get. Has support of 100% of neighbors affected, the businesses in the Texan shopping Center, It’s a Grind, and Silver Grill Café
- · Notifications – Neighbors did not miss the postcard. Heard about the meeting via email from Ryan, signage, and Facebook
- · A few asked about having a written agenda. We should bring more for next time.
- · National Night Out – optional event, more info on our website
- · Milwood Marketplace and nextdoor.com
- · Garage Sale – Oct 19
- · Austinrecylcles.org: no plastic bags or Styrofoam! Take them to HEB or dry cleaner
- · Reuben Leslie gave an update on City Elections: Nov 5 is next city election. You can vote anywhere in the country for this election. Filling spot left by Mark Strama, 1 bond prop, 9 state water. Traviscountytax.org has wealth of info about registering, early voting, etc.