Did you miss the meeting? That’s ok. You can still get the notes here. Sorry we missed you.
Milwood Neighborhood's General Meeting – Tues, April 18th, 7pm at Milwood Branch Library (Amherst & Adelphi)
Please join MNA for the below agenda regarding our neighborhood. As well as some neighborly socializing! If you would like to input an agenda item or join the board please email email@example.com.
It’s also a great time to pay your MNA Member Dues, which are $15 per year, but it is not a requirement to join the meeting, only to vote. It does help MNA continue its work for the neighborhood. Renters & Owners alike are welcome.
7:05pm: Meeting will Begin
– Street Maintenance Concerns
– AISD Presentation about Upcoming Bond: The Facilities and Bond Planning Advisory Committee (FABPAC) has been working for nearly two years learning about and seeing first hand the conditions of all 130 AISD facilities. Come learn about where we are in the process, what this could mean for the Anderson vertical team, and what the next steps entail from Kristin Ashy, our area’s FABPAC appointee. The FABPAC’s recommendations have potential implications for ALL AISD taxpayers, and may possibly be up for a bond vote in this November’s election.
– Crime & Neighborhood Watch in Neighborhood
– Prioritizing Traffic & Planning Concerns for our Mobility/Neighborhood Planning Work Group
– Trail Repairs & Balcones Park Shade Improvement Updates
– Aquatics Program Presentation for Balcones Pool
– Resident Concerns or Questions
– and more
– Additional MNA Items ~ Facebook Page; Annual Dues; Call for Board Participation-attend a board meeting without a commitment/try us on!
8:45pm: Meeting Adjourned
We hope you can attend and join the conversations happening in Milwood.