- Adelphi Acre Community Garden
- Environmental Awareness
- Events Calendar
- Links and Resources
- Local Government
- Milwood News
- Neighborhood Garage Sale
- Regional Development
Weather ForecastCurrently75°OvercastToday is forecast to be Much Cooler than yesterday. Scattered thunderstorms possible.Tuesday 06/19 50%High 78° / Low 72°Chance of a ThunderstormScattered showers and thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.Wednesday 06/20 40%High 82° / Low 73°Chance of a ThunderstormVariable clouds with thunderstorms, especially in the morning. High 82F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Thursday 06/21 20%High 92° / Low 74°Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 92F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Friday 06/22 10%High 95° / Low 75°Partly CloudySome clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High around 95F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Category Archives: Lost and Found
Lost: stub-tailed white/tabby cat (looks like no tail). Big (15 lbs). Was last seen near Dauphine and Meuse. CASH REWARD: Please contact Jennifer Juday at 512-821-3544 or 512-294-8033
A male boxer was found today on the corner of Dauphine and Cabana. Please call 512-731-0132 with any information. Or, email us.
The following email was sent to us about a baby carrier lost in Balcones Park. If you have any information, please contact us. We spent Saturday morning at Balcones park with our family. I wore my younger daughter in a … Continue reading
Neighbors near Eton and Aspendale Drive have had a cat hanging around their house for a couple days. It appears to be a lost house cat. If you recognize this small, female cat with a fluffy raccoon-like tail, please contact … Continue reading
Do you know this dog? It was found on Balboa today, October 16th, around noon. If you know who it belongs to, please contact us.
“Cool Hand Luke” has been missing since early morning, July 8th. He was on a trail walk at the Amherst & Duval/Balcones District Park when he was spooked and ran into the woods. He was wearing his collar with a … Continue reading