Mark your calendars for March 4, 10 AM to give Balcones Park and Greenbelt a spring cleaning. We will be cleaning trash, clearing debris from trails, managing invasive plants, installing a border around the volleyball court and retrieving gravel from the playscape (kid friendly – bring a bucket). Sign up at
https://austinparks.givepulse.com/event/36553-Balcones-Park-and-Greenbelt-Beautification Hope to see you in the park!
- Adelphi Acre Community Garden
- Environmental Awareness
- Events Calendar
- Links and Resources
- Local Government
- Milwood News
- Neighborhood Garage Sale
- Regional Development
Weather ForecastCurrently62°OvercastTomorrow is forecast to be Cooler than today. A few morning showers.Tuesday 12/18 60%High 68° / Low 51°Chance of RainShowers possible. Lows overnight in the low 50s.Wednesday 12/19 40%High 63° / Low 47°Chance of RainShowers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Thursday 12/20 0%High 60° / Low 38°Partly CloudyMostly sunny and windy. High around 60F. Winds NNW at 25 to 35 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.Friday 12/21 0%High 63° / Low 45°ClearA mainly sunny sky. High 63F. Winds light and variable.