Thanks to our Milwood neighbor Damon for pointing out this interesting article about the Commuter Rail and it’s current status.
Transit agency says it didn’t realize how daunting a task planning, building and operating a rail line could be. Read full article
- Adelphi Acre Community Garden
- Environmental Awareness
- Events Calendar
- Links and Resources
- Local Government
- Milwood News
- Neighborhood Garage Sale
- Regional Development
Weather ForecastCurrently75°OvercastToday is forecast to be Much Cooler than yesterday. Scattered thunderstorms possible.Tuesday 06/19 50%High 79° / Low 72°Chance of a ThunderstormScattered showers and thunderstorms. High 79F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.Wednesday 06/20 40%High 82° / Low 74°Chance of a ThunderstormVariable clouds with thunderstorms, especially in the morning. High 82F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Thursday 06/21 20%High 92° / Low 75°Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 92F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Friday 06/22 10%High 96° / Low 75°Partly CloudySome clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 96F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.